A study came out this week saying that the average American spends 3 times less money on music than in in 2001. As alarming as that is most of us know that figure is going to get worse. As well as actually buying the music…..one of the best ways to support the music you love is to buy the merch. Especially of up and comers, even more so for producers.
So here is a bunch of stuff that you can get from people that we really like.
1)The guys who made one of my fave EP’s of the year Tomb Crew have a Tee shirt.
2) Southern Hospitality sell tees at their events.
3) Shimmy Shimmy have some amazing tee shirts. New range
coming soon as well.
4) Toddla T has a great keith harring inspired tee…. sold out at the mo though.
5) Wiz Kahlifa has a terrible towel… it comes in black and…..yellow.
6) Major Lazer tee…. now only $12
7) Rinse Fm tee shirt … those transistors are expensive.
8 ) Detboi got some Voodoo Drums tee shirts here.
9) Why not grab the Duck Sauce combo pack …
10) The last one but easily the best why not buy a schlachthofbronx air horn…. pricey but well worth it.
Of course you can always grab a HDD tee at our store. Details of that later on.